The Crowcon Gas-Pro PID VOC monitor utilises the Photo Ionization Detection technology to allow you to detect hundreds of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). If you are working in an environment that is high in levels of solvents, glues, paints and general VOCs, the Crowcon Gas-Pro PID will monitor your safety. With its dual-coloured display, the monitor will alert the user with its 95db audible alarm and its dual-coloured visual alarm bars.
- Monitors 5 gases from many different options – Hundreds of variants to choose from
- Pumped and diffusion solutions – Offers multiple uses within one compact detector
- Multiple languages – Regionally configurable
- Automatic fail-safe flow pump plate recognition – Simple to use and no tools required
- Specific and unique Pre-Entry Check (PEC) mode – Takes away the pain of pre-entry testing
- PID correction factor – Set to target VOCs
Crowcon’s PID works with a 10.6 electron volt lamp. This sensor is the most stable sensor on the market and offers the detection of a wide range of VOCs. The sensor has an internal UV light source, which the gas sample passes through. An electron is released for gases with an ionization potential of 10.6.
Showing the single result