Honeywell BW GasAlertMax XT II – Multi 4 Gas Detector With Pump
Honeywell BW GasAlertMax XT II gas monitor monitoring up to four gases. One-button operation and fully compatible with the MicroDock II. Water-resistant, rechargeable battery and simple automatic calibration procedure are among its many features.
Reliably monitors for up to four gas hazards
The rugged GasAlertMax XT II reliably monitors for up to four gas hazards and combines straightforward one-button field operation with an integrated sampling pump. Tamper-proof, user-adjustable options enable the instrument to be customized to suit your application. Confined space entry and remote sampling have never been so easy with new, intelligent SmartSample pump technology. Minimise pump blockages and improve remote sampling result accuracy.
Powered by a rechargeable battery pack that provides runtime for an entire 13 hour shift, the compact GasAlertMax XT II comes with standard event logging and datalogging. The GasAlertMax XT II is fully compatible with the MicroDock II automated test and calibration system.
The BW GasAlertMax XT II can be configured to monitor combinations of the following gases:
Combustible %LEL, Oxygen (O2), Carbon Monoxide (C0), Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
There are also a wide range of accessories available for this unit which can be found on our accessories and spares section.
Features & Benefits
- Monitors H2S, CO, O2 and combustibles
- One-button operation with robust, motorized pump
- Compatible with MicroDock II
- Size: 5.1 x 2.8 x 2.0 in. / 13.1 x 7.0 x 5.2 cm
- Weight: 11.5 oz. / 328 g
- Temperature: -4 to 122°F / -20 to 50°C
Standard Package Contents
- Detector complete with specified sensor(s), stainless steel alligator clip and concussion-proof housing
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Charging adaptor
- 3 ft. / 1 m calibration hose with quick connect
- 10 ft. / 3 m sampling hose with particulate filter and quick connect
- Reversible screwdriver
- Kit of five spare pump filters
- Multi-language CD manual
Standard features of BW products:
- Continuous LCD shows real-time gas concentrations
- Compact and lightweight design makes it comfortable to wear
- Simple automatic calibration procedure; compatible with BW MicroDock II automatic test and calibration station
- Full function self-test of sensor, battery status, circuit integrity and audible/visual alarms on start up
- Bright wide-angled visual alarm bars
- Built-in concussion-proof boot