The most user-friendly, reliable and cost-effective way to ensure safety, compliance and productivity.
With that combination of benefits, it’s no wonder the GasAlertMicroClip is the world’s most popular multi-gas detector, serving as your trusted companion in hazardous environments – keeping you safe without weighing you down.
Plus, it’s the first multi-gas detector with a rating of IP68 for unmatched water protection. So you can be confident it will stand up to challenging conditions.
Choose from two detectors, both with extended 18-hour battery runtime, one-button operation and Honeywell’s rigorous approach to quality:
GasAlertMicroClip XL: low up-front cost with a two-year warranty.
GasAlertMicroClip X3: three-year warranty and a new oxygen sensor that extends overall operational life expectancy.
Use our unique advanced technology for safety, compliance and productivity.
- Advanced engineering for reliable battery performance
- Reflex Technology™ automated self-test function routinely checks the operating condition of the sensors to increase safety, up-time, and overall worker confidence
- Compact, lightweight and easy to use – no expertise required
- Flashing green IntelliFlash™ light for compliance at a glance
GasAlertMicroClip Standard Features:
- Guaranteed runtime for at least a 12-hour shift – down to -20°C – without compromising LEL detection of hydrogen, acetylene and other combustible gases
- Durable, rechargeable lithium polymer battery – tested to last in extreme environments
- Ergonomic and wearable – doesn’t weigh you down
- Real-time gas concentrations shown on LCD
- Bright, wide-angle visual alarm bars
- IP68 rating ensures maximum protection against dust and water
- User-friendly, tamper-proof operation with just one button and intuitive LCD icons
- IntelliFlash™ light indicating detector has been bump tested and is monitoring correctly
- Self-test of sensors, battery status, circuit integrity and audible/visual alarms on startup
- Compatible with MicroDock II docking station for automated bump tests and calibration
- Compatible with Fleet Manager II software for reporting and fleet management
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
New to GasAlertMicroClip X3:
- Five-year life expectancy – plus a three-year warranty
- An all-new oxygen sensor that operates consistently for five years – with no replacement costs for the life of the detector
- Superior cost of ownership – with minimized maintenance and maximized uptime