The BW GasAlertMicroClip X3 is an easy to use multi gas monitor. It features sensors for LEL, Oxygen, Hydrogen Sulphide and carbon monoxide.
One of the main advantages of the GasAlertMicroClip X3 is its new, improved O2 sensor. BW have designed this sensor to be able to operate consistently for five years which also means no replacement costs for the life of the unit. This model also comes with a three year warranty. Consider GasAlertMicroClip XL (PN: MCXL-XWHM-Y-OE) with 2 years O2 sensor for more low cost version.
The casing of the GasAlertMicroClip X3 is IP68 rated which ensures maximum protection against dust and water (up to 45 minutes at a depth of 1.2m). This makes it ideal for use in challenging conditions, especially cold weather.
- Model: GasAlert MicroClip X3
- Part number: MCX3-XWHM-Y-UK (Refer MCX3-XWHM-Y-OE for Vietnam market)
- Gas type: CO (Carbon Monoxide), H2S (Hydrogen Sulfide), O2 (Oxygen), LEL
- Detection range:
|Combustible (LEL)||0 to 100% LEL 0 to 5% vol||1% LEL 0.1% vol|
|Carbon Monoxide ( CO)||0 to 500 ppm||1 ppm|
|Hydrogen Sulfide ( H2S)||0 to 100 ppm||1 ppm|
|OXYGEN (O2)||0 to 30.0%||0.1% Vol|
BW Honeywell MCX3-XWHM-Y-UK standard package include
- Detector with specified sensors, stainless steel alligator clip and concussion-proof housing
- Rechargeable battery
- Wall outlet charging adaptor
- Calibration/test cap and hose
- Multi-language CD manual
BW Honeywell GasAlertMicroClip X3 4-gas detector, LEL/O2/CO/H2S
There are no reviews yet.