Crowcon’s enhanced Gasmaster gas detector control panel has a modular design meaning users only need purchase the required number of input modules. It can easily be extended by adding more modules at a later date.
Gasmaster is a compact, versatile and powerful gas detection control panel that combines simple operation with an extensive array of input and output functions.
Gasmaster provides all the information you need about your gas and fire detectors at a glance. The large multi-lingual display shows gas levels from all detectors simultaneously and enables system adjustment and testing using buttons on the front panel. The Gasmaster gas detector control panel can operate ‘stand-alone’ or interface with any alarm devices and control systems using a selection of outputs.
- All gas levels are displayed simultaneously – enables full systems status check at a glance
- Alarm messages can be customised to indicate the name or location of any detector in alarm
- The LCD can be set to display in many languages
- Menu system is intuitive and easy to use – enables configuration changes to be made easily
- All functions, from day-to-day operation to re-calibration, can be carried out from the front panel – routine testing can be performed rapidly
- Event log feature – enables system fault and alarm history to be viewed
Versatile input and output features
- Provides analogue, relay and Modbus outputs – facilitating communication around the site
- Flexibility – Gasmaster can monitor up to four detectors in virtually any combination of gas detectors, fire zones or Environmental Sampling Unit. Software enables re-configuration and event log upload in an instant
- Two levels of independent alarm per channel – can be configured to suit site requirements
- Remote inhibit and re-set facilities – enables control from any point on your site
- Compatible with a 4-20mA or mV pellistor-type gas detector – mV pellistor detectors reduce system purchase and maintenance costs
- You only need to purchase the required number of input modules – 1,2 and 3-channel systems can be extended later by adding additional modules