Crowcon Gasmonitor Plus
Gasmonitor Plus is Crowcon’s flexible 19″ rack-based control system for gas detection monitors. This microprocessor-controlled unit is used throughout the world, both onshore and offshore. Gasmonitor Plus can monitor up to 16 gas detection monitors or 32 fire zones per rack. Racks can be supplied separately, or built into wall mounting or floor standing enclosures.
A separate gas level display is provided for each gas monitor. Gasmonitor Plus can be engineered into very large systems and tailored to suit individual site requirements.
Simple to use
- All day-to-day functions are available from the front panel – push buttons for simple operation
- Unique bar-graph display per channel – provides instant representation of gas concentrations
- Common alarm LEDs on the display card – the whole rack status can be checked at a glance.
- System is limitlessly expandable
- Modular construction – ultimate customisation and minimal wiring
- Industry-standard analogue outputs – will integrate fully with existing rack-mounted protection systems on-site
- Optional relay modules – flexible and cuts down on configuration and monitoring cabling
- Each channel is inhibited separately – plant safety is not compromised during checks
- Routine calibration from front panel – reduces service overheads by half
- One universal gas card – reduces spares holding