Manufactured by Crowcon, Hydra is a range of gas detection control panel systems which are designed to monitor toxic and/or flammable gas hazards, particularly in car park applications.
Hydra is also ideal for detecting flammable gas leaks from LPG pipes, valves and meters within residential and commercial buildings.
Addressability of the Hydra significantly reduces installation costs and makes savings through effective control of ventilation fans achievable, for example running fans at full power only when gas levels rise.
The gas detection system allows a connection of a maximum of 256 gas detectors to a single control panel via addressable RS-485 loops.
CROWCON HYDRA GAS DETECTION SYSTEM FEATURES
- Able to control up to 256 remote outputs, all of which are programmable
- Built-in relays can be used to indicate the system status remotely or provide control of auxiliary equipment
- Modbus RTU output for connection to Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Event log functions
- Optional battery back up
- Simple push-button operation.with a bright clear display on control panel shows gas levels as well as alarm and fault status
- Event logging feature provides system alarm and fault history
- 4-year sensor life minimises sensor replacement costs