Crowcon LaserMethane Mini
The LaserMethane mini (LMm) is an innovative long-range portable methane gas detector which allows methane gas to be detected at distances of up to 100m. This enables effective methane gas detection in hard-to-reach locations, such as elevated piping or locked premises, and helps keep the operator away from potential leak sources.
Latest development – LMm is now available with Bluetooth connectivity.
Previously only available in a ‘safe-area’ version, Bluetooth is now an available option for the ATEX approved LMm. This allows connection to an Android device using the GasViewer app delivering data storage functionality. This means that important survey data including gas level, time, date and location can be combined, saved or emailed to a central point.
LaserMethane mini (LMm) is a compact handheld detector for the detection of methane gas at a safe distance (0-100m). Utilising laser technology, methane leaks are located by pointing the laser beam towards the suspected leak, or along the survey line. This revolutionary technology removes the need to access elevated places, reducing cost and improving the speed of leak detection activities. The LMm methane gas detector is ideal for use in industrial, commercial and research environments, anywhere that methane could be present and in need of locating or monitoring.
LMm is easy to operate and requires no maintenance. An automatic self check during start-up ensures consistent performance and reliability every time units are turned on. The green laser guide light is highly visible even under strong sunlight simplifying the task of locating leaks. The Bluetooth option combines the benefits of LMm methane gas detectors with additional data storage functions, allowing connection to an Android device using the GasViewer app. Important data including gas level, time, date and location are combined and can then be saved or emailed to a central point.
- Detects at up to 30ms distant – keeps operators out of harms way
- Detects at up to 100m with reflector – hard-to-reach areas at height or behind barriers can be monitored
- Green guide laser light – clear visibility of survey point, even in bright sun light
- Point and shoot technology – required little or no training and is easy to use
- Compact and lightweight – truly portable, can fit in a pocket
- Green guide laser light – clear visibility of where you are surveying even under strong sunlight
- Wide OLED display – clear and bright readout on screen
- No moving parts – little maintenance required
- Self-check and automatic calibration on start-up – ensures accurate and reliable readings; removes the need to return for regular calibration
There are no reviews yet.