Crowcon Tetra 3
The Tetra:3 multigas monitor is a compact, robust and easy-to-use diffusion based detector. Single button operation, small size and clear top-mounted display make it a favourite in the market amongst those working in demanding industrial environments, such as those in the water, telecoms, food, brewing or hydrocarbons sectors.
The Tetra 3 portable multi gas monitor can detect and monitor the four most common gases (carbon monoxide, methane, oxygen and hydrogen sulphide), but also an expanded range: ammonia, ozone, sulphur dioxide, H2 filtered CO (for steel plants) and IR carbon dioxide (for safe area use only).
- Rugged and impact-resistant design provides extra shock and vibration protection – provides protection in the harshest environment
- Water and dust resistant to IP65 and IP67
- Can be submerged in water
- 95dB audible alarm – ensures clear warning facilitating prompt evacuations from hazard zones
- Vivid red/blue visual alarm
- Vibrating alarm
- Proven sensor technology and software operation – Provides reliability you can trust and has the power to cover you for an extended shift
- Clear “calibration due” warning
- Lithium-ion battery provides over 14 hours continuous operation from a single charge with no memory effects
- Single button operation for all functions – can be operated with gloved hands
- Top mounted, backlit display of all gas readings, diagnostics and battery life – ‘at a glance’ operating status