Low cost of ownership
- Designed for easy installation and maintenance – keeps costs down
- Three junction box options – designed to make replacement of sensors and sinters extremely simple. Spare sensors simply plug-in
- Many spare parts are common to all Xgard models – keeps spares holding requirements to a minimum
Flexible installation options
- Designed for either wall or ceiling mounting – no need for additional brackets
- Can accommodate M20, 1/2″ NPT or 3/4″ NPT cable glands – suits all site requirements
- Accessories are available for duct mounting and sampling applications as well as remote gassing – simple sensor checking
Rugged and reliable
- Manufactured using a choice of three materials: glass reinforced nylon, highly durable aluminium with a tough polyester coating, or 316 stainless steel for ultimate corrosion resistance – Xsafe fixed gas detection systems are designed operate even in the harshest environments
- Spray deflectors and weatherproof caps are available for use in areas subject to regular wash-downs, or offshore environments
- All models have been validated to the functional safety standard IEC 61508 (SIL 1 to SIL 3)
The Xsafe fixed gas detection system has been specifically designed to meet your requirements. The dangers presented by toxic and flammable gases as well as oxygen deficiency vary with each application.
Xsafe is a non-certified low cost catalytic bead type gas detection system with 3-wire 4-20mA or mV bridge output.