The Pac 5500 from Drager Safety is a single gas monitor suitable for use in carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulphide and oxygen depletion applications.
The Drager Pac 5500 is a small, lightweight portable gas monitor suitable for industrial users, personal monitoring and handheld applications.
Draeger’s Pac 5500 detector has an impressive language-free display which shows gas concentration and measurement units at a glance. To improve readability in darker environments the numeric display lights up.
- Single-hand operation even when wearing gloves
- Impact-resistant rubber housing impermeable to corrosive chemicals
- Easy to replace battery and sensor on-site without use of additional equipment
- Replaceable dust and water filter
- Large, clear LCD screen
- Quick identification of instrument type through colour-coded gas labels
- Various alarm options including a ‘life-signal’ option which can be activated/disable to suit specific industry requirements
- Integrated data-logger allows up to 60 events to be automatically stored including bump tests, error modes, and configuration changes
- Warning displayed when bump test/calibration is required
- Gas inlets featured at top and front of the device
- Possible to set calibration interval to 2 years; no lifetime limitation
- Adjustable bump test and calibration intervals