The Pac 7000 from Draeger is a reliable personal gas monitor which can be used to detect harmful concentrations of many toxic gases. It can be used industrial settings.
This small detector is highly reliable and will provide you with fast and accurate results when detecting gas.
The Pac 7000 has the ability to carry out long-term operations and has an automated bump test process which makes testing easier. This requires the use of the Draeger Bump Test Station. Bump tests are configurable and can match specific safety regulations.
Another feature of this Drager monitor is the automatic shut-off function. This ensures the instrument shuts down after a set period of time if function tests have not been carried out.
- Impact-resistance and protective rubber coating – impervious to corrosive chemicals
- Optimised protection against electromagnetics
- Fasten monitor to clothing using adjustable crocodile clips
- Replaceable water and dust filter, battery and sensor – can be done onsite without additional equipment
- Gas hazards are displayed immediately
- Adjustable data logger records all concentrations and events with respective dates and times (120 hours @ 1 data set per minute)
- Data is downloadable via Drager Pac Vision, CC-Vision or GasVision software
- Integrated menu for calibration options
- Password protection option for fresh air or span calibration
- Gas Inlets at the top and front of device
- Automated bump test process with Drager Bump Test Station