5 gas monitor Ex, Cl2, ClO2, CO, CO2, H2S, HCN, NH3, NO, NO2, O2, O3, PH3, SO2 – X-am 5000
With its ergonomic design and innovative sensor technology, the X-am 5000 portable multi gas detector can monitor up to 5 gases, including: combustible explosive gases (catalytic), Amines, Cl2, ClO2, CO, CO2, H2, H2S, HCN, NH3, NO, NO2, O2, O3, PH3, SO2 and various organic vapors.
The X-am 5000 multi gas detector
Small, light and easy to use – the Dräger X-am 5000 is designed for use in tough industrial environments. The integrated rubber overmold and the shock-resistant sensors provide reinforced protection in case of impact or vibrations. This 5 gas monitor is water and dustproof according to the IP 67 standard. And it provides optimal functionality even after being immersed into water.
Poison-resistant Ex sensor
The innovative catalytic Ex sensor of this 5 gas monitor is highly resistant against sensor poisons such as silicone and hydrogen sulfide. In combination with its long term stability this offers an extraordinary long expected sensor lifetime of more than 4 years.
High performance electrochemical sensors
Equipped with the durable XXS sensors, the Dräger X-am 5000 portable multi gas detector offers maximum safety with low operating costs. Thanks to the their resistance and excellent stability, the gas detection sensors feature an outstanding durability with more than 4 years lifetime, that allows reduced operating costs.
5 gas detector with diffusion or pump mode
An optional external pump with a 30 meters hose can be added for remote control before intervention in pits or tanks or to search for leaks. The pump automatically activates upon ignition of the monitor. It is then easy to switch from diffusion to pump mode and no tool is required.
X-am 5000 multi gas monitor technical specifications
- Up to 5 gases simultaneous monitoring: combustible Ex gases (catalytic), Amines, Cl2, ClO2, CO, CO2, H2, H2S, HCN, NH3, NO, NO2, O2, O3, PH3, SO2 and organic vapors.
- Alarms : 360° ultra bright lights , audible (90 dB at 30 cm) and vibrating
- Dimensions (L x H x P) : 48 x 130 x 44 mm – Weight 250 g
- Operating conditions: -20 to +50 °C / 10 to 95 % HR
- Protection ingress : IP 67
- Autonomy: > 12 hours with NiMH battery / Charging time < 4 h
- Data logger: Infrared transmission > 1 000 hours logs (5 gases, 1 measurement per minutes)
- Sampling pump operating:
– No tools required – Automatic start with the pump
– Maximum sampling hose length 30 m
ATEX : M1 Ex ia I Ma II 1G Ex ia IIC T4/T3 Ga
CSA (USA) : Div.1, Class I, Groupes A,B,C,D T4/T3
IEC : Ex ia I Ma
Ex ia llC T4/T3 Ga
CE marking: electromagnetic compatibility 2004/108/CE
ATEX Directive 94/9/CE
MED Marine Equipement Directive 96/98/CE
Innovative area monitoring
The X-zone 5500 area monitor transforms the Dräger X-am 5000, 5100 and 5600 portable multi gas detectors into innovative area monitors. A patented combination for increased safety levels: in addition to handheld personal protective devices, these area monitors can be placed where hazardous gases might be released.
There are no reviews yet.