RKI Instruments RX-517 Multigas IR Monitor, 0 – 100% LEL/0 – 100% Vol HC/0 – 100 PPM H2S/0 – 1,000 PPM H2S/ 0 – 25% O2 – 73-0612RK
The Crude Oil Tanker model is a combination type portable HC, O2, and H2s gas detector with an Infrared (NDIR) type sensor, galvanic cell type sensor and Electro-chemical cell type sensor. These sensors provide accurate detection of HC, O2 and H2S levels even in N2 and other inert environments. The measuring ranges of model RX-516 are 0-100%LEL / 0-10%vol for HC, 0-25% vol for O2 and 0-100.0ppm for H2S respectively. A higher range for H2S (0-1,000ppm) is available in model RX-517. A manual switch is used to change the flow to a unique path for high H2S applications to protect the other sensors. The RX-516 / RX-517 has an explosion proof and Intrinsically Safe design so that it can be used safely in any environment.
- Dual range detection of CH4 or HC in %vol and %LEL.
- Unique gas combinations include: CH4/O2/CO/CO2/HC/O2/H2S
- Accurately measure CH4 or HC from inerted tanks with infrared sensor.
- High range H2S 0-1,000ppm available (RX-517).
- Intrinsically safe design.
- Datalogging (Max 30 hours of interval trend).
RKI RX-517 Quick Specification
- Category Portable gas detector
- Type Multi gas
- Sampling method Sample draw
- Type of alarm Gas alarms, Trouble alarms
- Display of alarm Flashing light, buzzer
- Explosion proof Intrinsically safe
- Approvals ATEX, KIMM, MED
- Power source Alkaline batteries (Size C) 4 pcs.
- Continuous operation 30 hours (no alarm, no light, at 25℃)
- Dimensions & Weight 200(W) x 80(H) x 142(D)mm 2.0kg (including batteries)
- Operating temperature & Humidity -10oC to 50oC, Below 90%RH (Non-condensing)