MSA Galaxy GX2 provides automated calibration of MSA ALTAIR Gas Detector fleet.
Simplicity counts with the MSA GALAXY® GX2 Automated Test System for advanced safety management and effortless operation. The GALAXY GX2 Automated Test System provides simple, intelligent testing and calibration of MSA ALTAIR® and ALTAIR PRO Single-Gas Detectors and ALTAIR 4X and ALTAIR 5X Multigas Detectors. Easy-to-use automated test stand offers high performance as either stand-alone unit or integrated portable detector management system, enabling total data access and control of the MSA ALTAIR family Gas Detector fleet. New MSA Link™ Pro Software for proactive safety management; gas exposure email alerts, direct data input, live filtering, test and exposure queries, collecting and printing reports.
- Color touch screen for ease of setup and viewing
- Extremely simple to use; testing starts automatically without touching a single button
- Simultaneous testing of up to ten instruments
- GALAXY GX2 System is optimized for use with MSA’s XCell® Sensors; provides up to 50% cost of ownership reduction
- At-a-glance indicators include low calibration gas volume, expiration warnings and test stand status.
- MSA Link Pro Software provides proactive safety management, dashboard overview and total record-keeping
- 18 languages available for test stand and MSA Link Pro Software that simplifies usage and reduces training