MSA ALTAIR 4X
ALTAIR 4X Multigas Detector is part of the portable gas detector range from MSA. It can monitor up to four gases at any one time from a wide selection of XCell(R) sensor options including combustible gases, O₂, CO, H₂S, SO₂ and NO₂.
MSA ALTAIR 4X has a four-year sensor life which is 60% longer than the industry average, while its 24-hour run time exceeds the industry average by 71%.
The ALTAIR 4X is versatile, rugged in design and has the ability to withstand a drop of 6 metres and economically uses less than half as much calibration gas as the industry average.
This portable gas detector is suitable for industries ranging from fire fighting to welding, and its digital sensor output makes it less likely to suffer from RF interference.
The unit features exclusive MotionAlert™, which lets others know if the user has become immobile, and InstantAlert™, a manual alarm that alerts others of potentially dangerous situations.
MSA ALTAIR 4X MULTIGAS DETECTOR FEATURES
- Dependable multigas detector tests for LEL, oxygen, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulphide, sulphur dioxide and nitrogen dioxide
- Economical construction saves users more than 50% on calibration gas, replacement sensors and maintenance
- Four-year sensor life means detector lasts 60% longer than the industry average
- Unit uses 50% less calibration gas per minute than the average detectors within the industry
- Two-tox CO/H2S sensor removes practically all cross-channel interference
- Large buttons and high-contrast screen make operation easy in low-light conditions
- Ribbed rubber housing provides secure grip and high durability
- Unit features 95+ db alarm and ultra-bright LEDs
- Exclusive end-of-sensor warning cautions user when unit’s sensor needs to be changed
- MotionAlert option tells others that user has become immobile
- InstantAlert provides manual alarm to alert others of a dangerous situation