RAE systems QRAE II (PGM-2400) Option Pumped, LEL ATEX/O2/H2S/CO Gas Detector
Please note: This product is now obsolete. We can still offer servicing of this monitor. An alternative product is the BW GasAlertMax XT II multi-gas detector for pump version and GasAlertMicroClip XL/X3 for diffusion version – available now
The QRAE II is a robust multi gas detector from RAE Systems. It’s ideal for applications where confined space entry is carried out. Suitable industries may include emergency response, environmental, fire service, industrial safety and also oil and gas.
This detector monitors four types of gases and also features an internal sampling pump. The QRAE II features the following plug-in sensors: Oxygen (O2), Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S), Combustible Gases (LEL) and also Carbon Monoxide (CO).
The O2 sensor is state-of-the-art and has a leak-free design which complies with RoHS directives.
- Easy access to pump, sensors, filter and battery
- Concussion-proof design is robust and rugged
- Two-button operation
- Multi-language support
- One-button calibration
- LED backlit screen which can be flipped 180° for easy viewing
- Instant readings from four sensors plus high and low values for all gases
- Datalogging capability – standard 12 days at 1 min intervals
What’s Included of QRAE II PGM-2400/P
- QRAE II monitor (Pumped) with sensors as specified
- Stainless-steel alligator clip
- Water trap filter
- Quick reference guide
- User manual and ProRAE Studio Software Package for Windows® 2000, NT and XP on CD-ROM
- Alkaline adapter
- Charging/download cradle with computer interface cable
- Universal adapter and lithium-ion battery pack