The Riken Kiki GX-8000 (O2) portable single gas Oxygen monitor sets a new industry standard for rugged, reliable, portable gas detection. The Riken Keiki GX-8000 (O2) is a robust, lightweight, sample drawing multi-gas monitor is designed to provide continuous and simultaneous monitoring of Oxygen. It measures Oxygen (O2) with a range of 0-40% volume.
The Riken Keiki GX-8000 (O2) is equipped with a 95dB Alarms as well as having the option of Alkaline or Lithium-Ion batteries. It has a rugged IP-67 waterproof design making it well suited to harsh as well as tough environments. The GX-8000 is suitable for many industries including pharmaceutical, utilities, wastewater treatment, telecommunications as well as marine shipping.
The compact, lightweight design makes it comfortable to carry using the shoulder/neck strap. It has an optional waist strap allows for hands-free use. The instrument is easy to operate single-handed also a powerful 750ml / minute built-in pump will draw a sample from 30m within a few seconds. The GX-8000-O2 has ATEX Exia II CT4 approval for use in Hazardous areas as well as having a data logging function.
RKI GX-8000 O2 Specification
- Category Portable gas detector
- Type Single gas
- Target gas Oxygen
- Detection principle Galvanic cell
- Detection range 0-40%vol
- Sampling method Sample draw
- Type of alarm Gas alarm, Trouble alarm
- Display of alarm Flashing light, buzzer
- Explosion proof Intrinsically safe
- Ingress proof rating IP67
- Approvals IECEx, ATEX, TIIS, MED, HK, CE
- Power source AA Alkaline battery (3 pcs): Standard
- Lithium-ion battery: Option (3 hours for a full charge)
- Continuous operation AA Alkaline battery: more than 12 hours
- Lithium-ion battery: more than 20 hours
- Dimensions & Weight 154(W) x 81(H) x 127(D) mm,
- 0.9kg (Alkaline battery) / 1.0kg (Lithium-ion battery)
- 6.1″(W) x 3.1″(H) x 4.9″(D), Approx. 2.0Ib (Alkaline battery) / 2.2Ib (Lithium-ion battery)
- Operating temperature & Humidity -20 to 50oC (-4 to 122oF), Below 95%RH