The Riken Keiki SD-2600 safety monitor for inside furnace is a gas detector for the high-boiling solvent in exhaust duct and furnace. The SD-2500 features a long sensor head (250mm in length), operating in high temperature 0 to 160℃, flameproof enclosure, and smooth operation with the control key.
Riken Keiki RKI SD-2600 Features
- High boiling point solvent can be detected.
- Operating in high temp. 0 to 200℃.
- Concentration display part is integrated to the main body.
- Simple operation only to touch of control key for adjustment.
Riken Keiki RKI SD-2600 Spec
- Category Fixed gas detector
- Type Stand-alone gas detector
- Target gas Combustible gases
- Detection principle Catalytic combustion
- Detection range 0-100 %LEL
- Sampling method Diffusion
- Type of alarm Gas alarm, Trouble alarm
- Explosion proof Flameproof enclosure
- Approvals ATEX, TIIS, CE
- Power source DC24V
- Dimensions & Weight Main body: 148(W) x 161(H) x 88(D) mm
- Insert part: φ34 x 250 mm Approx 4.6kg
- Operating temperature & Humidity Main body: 0 to 50 oC
- Insert part: 0 to 200 oC