The Riken Keiki SD-1RI (Type HS) Smart Transmitter/ Gas Detector line of smart transmitters features state-of-the-art gas detectors with durable flameproof enclosure, best operability and maximum safety, especially in hydrogen/acetylene atmospheres.
A simple magnetic control key is placed over clear marked positions on the surface plate to test and adjust the instrument without opening the transmitter in situations with the danger of explosion. This “single-man-calibration” is already in use and appreciated with other RKI gas detectors for easy maintenance. The built-in microprocessor features a self-diagnosis function and automatic zero-setting to minimise maintenance work and costs compared to other sensors.
Dual alarm contacts or trouble alarm contact are provided for activation of external buzzer or alarm light. Powered by 24VDC, the unit has a 4-20mA output for communication to external controllers, for external readouts or alarming devices.
Riken Keiki SD-1RI
- Detection principle Non Dispersive Infrared Ray (NDIR)
- Gas to be detected Combustible gas
- Detection range 0 … 100 %LEL
- Detection method Diffusion type
- Alarm set-point 25 %LEL
- Output 4 … 20m ADC (with HART)
- Alarm delay time Approx. 30 sec
- Power consumption Max. 2W
- Operating temperatures -20 … 60°C
- Dimensions 148 (w) x 161 (h) x 88 (d)
- Weight Approx. 2.0 kg