FP-300 paper tape gas monitor, FP330 High Sensitivity Toxic Gas Monitor
RKI’s paper tape monitors utilize highly sensitive colorimetric tapes to achieve interference free detection at low PPB and PPM levels Ammonia, Arsine, Chlorine, Diborane, Hydrogen Chloride, Hydrogen Fluoride, Hydrogen Sulfide, Phosphine, Silane. The FP-300 is equipped with an easily replaceable tape. This model is equipped with a digital display showing the type of gas and concentration in PPM or PPB. The FP-300 will also display remaining tape life as well as an end of tape alarm.
The FP-300 has audible and visual alarms, as well as alarm relay contacts and 4-20mA output. A unique “tape saver mode” extends tape life in applications where high background gas levels may be present.
The FP-300 meets and exceeds OSHA and NIOSH compliance requirements, and does not respond to interfering gases (hydrocarbons, alcohols, solvents, CO, etc.) that may be present in industrial/manufacturing environments. FP 330
- Small and compact
- Highly sensitive and ideal for low gas concentrations (ppb detection)
- Interference-free detection
- Easy detection tape replacement with plug-in cassette
- Tape remainder display and tape end warning alarm provided
- Easily transportable
- Environmental Monitoring
- Semiconductor Fabs
- Detecting uncaptured gas from scrubber
RKI FP-300 series Quick Spec
- Category Fixed gas detector
- Type Stand-alone gas detector
- Target gas Sample draw
- Detection principle Photoelectric Photometry
- Approvals Toxic
- Power source AC100V ~ AC220V ±10% 50/60Hz (Desk top type)DC24V ±10% (Panel mounting type)
- Dimensions & Weight 164(W) x 198(H) x 263(D) mm, Approx 6.5kg (Desk top type)Approx. 164(W) x 164(H) x 261(D) mm, Approx 5.5kg (Panel mounting type)
- Operating temperature & Humidity 5 to 35oC, 30 ~ 90%RH (Non-Condensing)
There are no reviews yet.