The detector uses natural diffusion into electrochemical sensors with it’s state of the art electronics and software to give reliable and repeatable readings. The casing is a rubber based special high strength material giving it an IP67 rating making it anti-slip, completely dust proof and water proof up to 1 meter. The sensor has inbuilt data logging which will timestamp the gas level readings and alarms. This data can be downloaded to a PC using the SGT IR Link for analysis. The gas detector can be operated continuously for two years without replacement and then can be safely disposed of.
- IEC Ex approved
- Large LCD display of alarms and current concentration
- Clearable Max and Min gas concentration recorded
- Adjustable alarm levels using the SGT IR Link
- Self testing and little calibration required
- Lifetime remaining displayed in months
- Self zero gas adjustment function
- Data uploading of concentration and alarms (see implementation section)
Poisoning: Senko sensors are designed to operate in a wide range of harsh environments and conditions. However, it is important that exposure to high concentrations of solvent vapours is avoided, both during storage and operation.