The detector uses natural diffusion into electrochemical sensors with it’s state of the art electronics and software to give reliable and repeatable readings. The casing is a rubber based special high strength material giving it an IP67 rating making it anti-slip, completely dust proof and water proof up to 1 meter. The sensor has inbuilt data logging which will timestamp the gas level readings and alarms. This data can be downloaded to a PC using the SGT IR Link for analysis. The gas detector can be operated continuously for two years without replacement and then can be safely disposed of.
- IEC Ex approved
- Large LCD display of alarms and current concentration
- Clearable Max and Min gas concentration recorded
- Adjustable alarm levels using the SGT IR Link
- Self testing and little calibration required
- Lifetime remaining displayed in months
- Self zero gas adjustment function
- Data uploading of concentration and alarms (see implementation section)
Poisoning: Senko sensors are designed to operate in a wide range of harsh environments and conditions. However, it is important that exposure to high concentrations of solvent vapours is avoided, both during storage and operation.
There are no reviews yet.