Turn ON/OFF 4 gases detector GasAlertMicroClip XL
Generally, Turn ON/OFF a 4 gases detector are the same way, only manipulation are diffrent between a maker
The general principle of turning on a gas detector is as follows:
- Fully charging before use. If low battery, some function may work in-correct.
- Press and hold Power button until unit turn ON (Note: Turn ON a gas detector on fresh air area)
- Detector auto self-check setting parameter and configuration
- Display calibration due and bump test due. (If active)
- Required or Auto zero calibration (Up to setting up)
- Display type of detectable gas on LCD
- THEN, IT READY FOR USE
Review record detect value:
- Quick press Power button twice for enter unit record
- GasAlertMicroClip XL will be indicated recorded value: High alarm value; TWA; STEL
- When LCD display “Clear all”, press Power button if user want to clear.
Turn OFF 4 gases detector GasAlertMicroClip XL after use:
- Press and hold Power button until countdown to 0 for Turn OFF detector.