Bump test GasAlertMicroClip XL
- What is Bump test a gas detector? Bump test is checking responsibility of gas sensors and alarm trigger checking.
- Why need Bump test? We need ensure that detector still work well before use, because it is safety equipment. Almost maker recomment user doing Bump test each day before use.
- Prepare for Bump test: A standard gas cylinder, valid date. As BW Technologies recomment, GasAlertMicroClip XL should be use gas cylinder have concentration below: 25ppm H2S; 100ppm CO; 2.5% CH4 (50%LEL); 18% O2 Ballance N2 / A regulator have flow capacity 0.5LPM. / Tubing for connect calibration cap with regulator / Calibration cap (Normally, it supplied come with detector)
Doing Bump test for GasAlertMicroClip XL:
- Turn ON GasAlertMicroClip XL, and go to normal operation
- Connect regulator with gas cylinder
- Connect tubing with calibration cap and regulator
- Assembly calibration cap to GasAlertMicroClip XL
- Open regulator and track to LCD (If all gas sensor responsibility and alarm trigger, unit pass Bump test).