Calibration BW GasAlertMicroClip XL
Prepare Calibration equipment:
- 1 Valid date gas cylinder, content: 25ppm H2S, 100ppm CO, 2.5%CH4 (50%LEL), 18% O2 Ballance N2.
- 1 Valve regulator 0.5L/M
- 1 30cm Tubing
- 1 Calibration cap for GasAlertMicroClip XL
Step by Step:
- Calibration job in fresh air area
- Fully charged
- Step 1: Turn ON gas detector and let unit normally work around >2 minutes
- Step 2: Press and hold power button until unit Turn OFF, keep hold power button until countdown enter Calibration mode
- Step 3: Unit Auto Zero in fresh air
- Step 4: When unit display Apply Gas, assembly Calibration Cap and open valve regulator
- Step 5: Unit Auto Span within 2 minutes
- Step 6: When unit display “Gas off 60s”, Close valve regulator and dis-assembly calibration cap.
- Step 7: Unit display “Cal due 180 days”, so, Calibration job done.
- Step 8: Re-check everything and finish job.