Option 1 of below gases:
- Gas detector Drager Pac 7000 H2S
- Gas detector Drager Pac 7000 H2S Low Concentrations
- Gas detector Drager Pac 7000 O2
- Gas detector Drager Pac 7000 CO
- Gas detector Drager Pac 7000 CO2
- Gas detector Drager Pac 7000 SO2
- Gas detector Drager Pac 7000 CL2
- Gas detector Drager Pac 7000 HCN
- Gas detector Drager Pac 7000 NH2
- Gas detector Drager Pac 7000 NO2
- Gas detector Drager Pac 7000 NO
- Gas detector Drager Pac 7000 PH2
- Gas detector Drager Pac 7000 OV
- Gas detector Drager Pac 7000 OV-A
- Gas detector Drager Pac 7000 5Y H2S
- Gas detector Drager Pac 7000 5Y O2
- Gas detector Drager Pac 7000 5Y CO
Safety in the workplace always takes top priority. The Dräger Pac 7000 provides a reliable warning against dangerous concentrations of 12 different gases depending on the sensor selection. Another unique option to the device is its five-year warranty for the H2S, O2 and CO versions.
Warns Against Hazardous Gas Concentrations
- The device reliably warns against hazardous concentrations of the following: carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulphide, oxygen, carbon dioxide, sulphur dioxide, chlorine, hydrogen cyanide, ammonia, nitrogen dioxide, nitrogen monoxide, phosphine and organic vapors.
Simple Calibration and Configuration
- The bump test mode, sensitivity calibration and fresh air calibration can all be utilized through secure password-protected technology. The device is equipped with an infrared interface and can be connected to a PC to activate the desired functions or download stored data.
Innovative Miniature Sensors
- The innovative Dräger XXS sensors react at lightning speed and produce flawless measurement, even when the gas entry has accidentally been covered. The device’s short diffusion paths in addition to the sensors’ rapid electrochemical reactions ensure that any gas-related dangers are displayed as soon as they occur. For maximum safety, the sensor is positioned inside the housing to allow gas to reach it from the top and front.
Optional Five-Year Guarantee
- As a unique service, Dräger offers an optional five-year warranty for the hydrogen sulphide, oxygen and carbon monoxide monitors.
Robust and Long Lasting
- The protective rubber on the Dräger Pac 7000 ensures that its casing is shock-proof and meets the strict dust and water protection requirements specified in IP68. Also, the electromagnetic resistance has been optimized and Dräger designed the device for unlimited lifetime usage.
Fast Bump Tests with the Dräger Bump Test Station
- The device is inserted into the Dräger Bump Test Station and in a matter of seconds it performs an automatic function test with a known gas concentration. The display also informs the user if the bump test was successful. If the test is not performed within a certain time frame, the device can be set-up to deactivate itself.
Triple Alarm for Extra Safety
- The Dräger Pac 7000 immediately issues an audible, visual and vibrating alarm when the adjustable alarm thresholds are exceeded or values fall below the configured oxygen concentration. In addition, the device is also equipped with adjustable TWA and STEL alarms. The user is also warned when the battery is low or a functional error has occurred.