Floater type Tank Level Gauge Working Principle
- Floater type level gauge measures tank level, temperature and pressure… for ballast tank, fuel oil tank, and draft gauge and cargo tank, meanwhile emitting alarm when exceed limited value and displaying tank’s status by various units. All of the information can be comprehensively utilized by integrated ship operation control system, and on-line interface with a loading computer or intelligent indicator.
- The sensor includes level element, pressure element and temperature element. It communicates with control unit through digital data.
- A key feature of the system is ease of handling, because the sensors in the detector are flexible, it can be lifted up by hand without the need to enter tanks, even in the case of cargo tanks of Crude Oil Tanker, Product Oil Tanker, Chemical Carrier for repair and maintenance.
- Power supply: DC24V
- Accuracy: ±0.2%FS (magnetostriction)
- Blind zone: 100mm
- Range: 0~10m, 0~30m
- Signal cable: 2×1.0mm screened
- Ambient temperature: -25oC~+80oC
- Connect cable: 2×2.5mm (Power)
- Type approval: CCS, GL, NK
Floater type Tank Level Gauge Characteristic
- Monitor level, temperature and pressure at one time.
- Output signal: RS485, 4~20mA, resistance
- Simple and firm instruction, full-airproof design
- Anti-temperature, anti high pressure, precision magnetic delicacy, weakly sensitivity for ESD
- Defend fluctuation design, stainless steel jacket
- High reliability with compatible electromagnetic design