Biosystems MultiPro can option for detect 2~4 gases below:
- LEL / O2
- LEL / O2 / CO
- LEL / O2 / H2S
- LEL / O2 / Duo-Tox (CO/H2S)
Simultaneously monitors up to four confined space gases in real-time.
MultiPro Features & Benefits
- One button operation and calibration
- Compact and rugged design
- Black box recorder with over 40 hours of storage
- Material” Polycarbonate with tough rubber overmold
- Available sensors: O2, LEL, CO, H2S, DuoToc (CO/H2S)
- Computer interface: Wireless via PC IrDA port
The MultiPro multi-gas detector monitors up to four confined space gases simultaneously, in real-time. It offers one button operation and calibration, an easy-to-read LCD display, audible and visual alarms and event logger. The rugged, compact, economical MultiPro comes with an optional sample draw pump. As part of the IQ Management System, the automated IQ Express™ docking station saves on calibration gas costs, automates your record keeping, and ensures your instrument is working to specifications.
Features & Benefits:
- Compact and rugged
- One button operation
- Easy-to-read front mounted backlit display
- Over-molded boot
- Automatic event logger (20 events, including sensor type, max, average, time and duration)
- Black-Box recorder with over 40 hours of storage
- Available with optional datalogging for convenient and easy downloading to a computer
Sensors and Calibration
- Three sensors: O2, LEL and Biosystems’ Duo-Tox two channel CO/H2S sensor
- Field replaceable sensors
- One button auto calibration
- Calibration due reminder
- Sensor span reserve indicators during calibration for predictive maintenance
- Alkaline or rechargeable (Li-Ion) versions
- Up to 22 hours of run time
- Drop-in fast charger
- Recharges in less than 5 hours
||4.5″ x 2.7″ x 1.7″ (11.4 x 6.8 x 4.3 cm) Without Pump
6.8 ” x 2.7″ x 1.7″ (1 x 7.16.8 x 4.3 cm) With Pump
||Alkaline: 9.9 oz. (280g) Li-Ion: 7.8 oz. (220g)
||Meets IP65 water standard
||Front-mounted LCD simultaneously displays readings for up to 4 sensor channels
||Loud warbling, two-tone alarm rated at 92 dBA at one foot
||Bright red LED alarm visible from front and sides
||Activates with MODE button
||True one-button operation including automatic calibration
||Polycarbonate case with over molded rubber boot
||Alkaline or rechargeable Li-Ion (Lithium Ion) battery packs
|Battery Life (diffusion)
||22 hours with either battery pack (@ 70ºF/22ºC)
|Battery Life with Pump
||14-16 hours with either battery pack or the #54-49-102 Motorized Pump – Optional
||Two years including battery, pump and sensors
|MultiPro Meter with
|LEL / O2
|LEL / O2 / CO
|LEL / O2 / H2S
|LEL / O2 / Duo-Tox (CO/H2S)
||MultiPro Alkaline & Li-Ion batteries are interchangeable.
Li-Ion version includes charger.
||Enables the MultiPro to download recorded measurements to a PC. Datalogging software may be downloaded from Honeywell. Contact us for details.
Computer must support Infra-red IrDA to download.
||Internal vibrating alarm
Honeywell Biosystems MultiPro Remote Accessories
||Continuous sample pump for MultiPro. Includes 10’ of sample tubing and sample probe assembly.
||Sample draw/calibration adapter
||Sample draw kit. Includes adapter, squeeze bulb, 10’ of tubing and sample probe assembly.
||Sample probe assembly. Does not include tubing, squeeze bulb, or sample draw adapter
Honeywell Biosystems MultiPro Sensors
||LEL Combustible gas
||0 – 100% LEL
||0 – 30%/Vol.
||CO Carbon Monoxide
||0 – 1000 PPM
||H2S Hydrogen Sulfide
||0 – 200 PPM
||Duo-Tox Dual channel CO/H2S
Provides substance specific readouts for CO & H2S.
|CO: 0 – 1000 PPM
H2S: 0 – 200 PPM
||CO-H, H2 resistant CO sensor
||0 – 1000 PPM
|Replacement Sensor Sets were discontinued by Honeywell effective Jan 1, 2015
||MultiPro sensor replacement set. O2, LEL, Duo-Tox
||MultiPro sensor replacement set. O2, LEL, CO
||MultiPro sensor replacement set. O2, LEL, H2S