Option for detect 1 of gases below:
- Drager Pac 3500 detect CO (Cacbon Monoxit)
- Drager Pac 3500 detect H2S (Hydro sulfua)
- Drager Pac 3500 detect O2 (Oxygen)
Compact and Robust
- The device is light-weight and compact while offering excellent wear comfort. The stable, rotatable crocodile clip allows it to be securely attached to clothing or belts. Dräger Pac 3500 also features a shock-proof, chemical-resistant rubber coating and meets the requirements of IP68, making it perfect for rough working environments.
Large, Language-Free Display
- The large display unit continuously shows the gas concentration while simultaneously displaying the corresponding measurement unit. The background light ensures that these values can be clearly read, even in the dark.
Safety in any Situation
- The device is equipped with a Dräger XXS sensor that allows gas intake from both the top and front of the Dräger Pac 3500. This means that a continuous measurement is always guaranteed, even if a gas inlet has accidentally been covered.
- With the Dräger Pac 3500, no alarm goes unnoticed. It features a clear, multi-toned signal and visual alarm in the form of a bright, flashing 360-degree LED on the top and bottom that also vibrates.
- The Dräger Pac 3500 can store up to 60 events, along with their dates and times. An infrared interface allows them to be loaded onto the PC for further analysis.
Bump and Function Test
- The recommended function tests ensure that the device works flawlessly when performed regularly with a certain gas concentration. To guarantee this, once users have activated the bump test mode, the Dräger Pac 3500 will immediately remind users if a bump test or calibration is required. The tests can be then performed in seconds using the Dräger Bump Test Station.
Fast and Robust DrägerSensor®
- The Dräger XXS sensors offer greater safety through extremely fast reaction times. The robust sensors can also be used in extreme environmental conditions without triggering a false alarm.