Drager X-am 2500 can detectable 1~4 in gas-list below:
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Hydrogen Sulfide-LC (H2S)
- Oxygen (O2)
- Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)
- Sulfur Dioxide (SO2)
Drager’s X-am 2500 accurately detects O2, CO, NO2, SO2 and H2S and is the only 1-4 gas monitor you need in industrial, mining and refinery applications. The X-am 2500 combines reliable sensor technology with long battery life and intuitive operation in an instrument that defines safety.
- The X-am 2500 has a large, easy to read, liquid-crystal display. All gas readings are shown simultaneously and resize automatically depending on the number of sensors installed. When a gas alarm occurs, the reading for the sensor in alarm will be highlighted and will alternate with the alarm level indication of A1 or A2.
High Capacity Battery
- The Drager X-am 2500 can operate for more than 12 hours with either alkaline batteries or with rechargeable NiMH batteries. Depending on the requirements, the batteries can be charged either in the workshop or in a vehicle. Operating time without an Ex sensor installed is typically more than 250 hours.
- The X-am 2500 is compatible with Dräger’s X-dock testing and calibration station. X-dock is Dräger’s new solution for efficient maintenance and comprehensive equipment management. Used for functional testing and complete documentation, X-dock can complete bump tests in 8 to 15 seconds with more than 40 % less gas consumption than competitive instruments1. The X-am 2500 is also compatible with the Dräger Bump Test Station.
Long-Lasting, Reliable Sensor Technology
- The innovative, catalytic Ex sensor has a high degree of drift stability with a high resistance to silicone and hydrogen sulfide. The sensor boasts an expected service life of more than five years and is extremely sensitive to flammable gases and vapors. Further, the Drager X-am 2500 is approved for measuring from methane to nonane, according to IEC/EN 60079-29-1.
Zone 0 Approved
- The Drager X-am 2500 has Ex approval for zone 0 for user safety in areas subject to explosion hazard. Additionally, it is not sensitive to electromagnetic radiation, e.g. from wireless devices and is water and dust resistant in accordance with protection class IP 67.
Diffusion or pump
- An optional external pump with a hose up to 45 m / 147 ft long is available for use in tanks and shafts or when searching for leaks. The switch from diffusion to pump operation can be handled quickly and easily without tools or screws.
Ergonomic and robust
- The Drager X-am 2500 is comfortably worn thanks to its low weight and ergonomic design and gas can enter the unit from above and from the front – even if the instrument is inside a pocket or if the front gas entry is accidentally covered.
- The practical two button control panel and easy menu navigation allow for intuitive operation while the integrated protective rubber coating and sensors not sensitive to shock provide additional safety in case of impacts or vibrations
Peak value functionality
- The Drager X-am 2500 can store the highest gas readings for the Ex and toxic gas sensors and the lowest reading for the O2sensor. These readings can be easily reset after a gas exposure without having to turn the monitor off and on.
- X-dock bump test stated times are typical results; stated gas consumption is based upon calibration gas flow of 0.3 L /minute versus 0.5 L/minute without using X-dock for bump test.