Drager X-am 5600 – Detectable gas list:
- Gas sensor Dual IR Ex/CO2
- Gas sensor IR Ex
- Gas sensor IR CO2
- Gas sensor CO/H2S
- Gas sensor Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Gas sensor Carbon Monoxide High Range
- Gas sensor Carbon Monoxide H2Compensated
- Gas sensor Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
- Gas sensor Hydrogen Sulfide, Low Range
- Gas sensor Hydrogen Sulfide, High Range
- Gas sensor Oxygen (O2)
- Gas sensor Nitric Oxide (NO)
- Gas sensor Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)
- Gas sensor Sulfur Dioxide (SO2)
- Gas sensor Phosphine (PH3)
- Gas sensor Phosphine High Range
- Gas sensor Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN)
- Gas sensor Ammonia (NH3)
- Gas sensor Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Gas sensor Chlorine (Cl2)
- Gas sensor Hydrogen (H2)
- Gas sensor Hydrogen High Range (H2)
- Gas sensor Organic Vapor
- Gas sensor Organic Vapor-A
- Gas sensor Amines
- Gas sensor Odorant
- Gas sensor Phosgene
Featuring an ergonomic design and innovative infrared sensor technology, the Drager X-am 5600 is the smallest gas detection instrument for the measurement of up to 6 gases. Ideal for personal monitoring applications, this robust and water-tight detector provides accurate, reliable measurements of explosive, combustible and toxic gases and vapors as well as oxygen.
Drager X-am 5600
Small yet robust
- Small, light and easy to use – the robust and water-tight gas detector Drager X-am 5600 is designed for single-handed operation in tough industrial environments. Water- and dustproof according to IP 67 and with an integrated rubber boot, the device provides optimal functionality even under harsh conditions.
Durable infrared technology
- Thanks to the high stability and a resistance to contamination, Dräger infrared sensors can generally be used for up to eight years. This advanced technology reduces the cost of ownership considerably because less replacement sensors are needed. In addition, a sensor calibration is only necessary every 12 months which reduces maintenance costs.
Single or dual sensor – accurate measurement results
- The infrared sensor IR Ex allows the measurement of explosive, combustible hydrocarbons in the range of the lower explosive limit. The infrared sensor IR CO2, with a measurement resolution of 0.01 Vol.-%, provides safe and exact measurements as well as a warning against toxic concentrations of carbon dioxide in the ambient air. For those applications where the reliable measurement of explosive substances and CO2 is specifically needed, the advantages of both can be achieved by a dual sensor (Dual IR CO2/Ex).
Also in combination with Hydrogen
- Besides hydrocarbons, hydrogen can also be an explosive gas. Because sensors based on infrared technology do not warn against hydrogen explosion dangers, the gas detector X-am 5600 combines two sensor signals (Infrared Ex and electrochemical H2) for reliable hydrogen detection. The Drager X-am 5600 provides the advantages of poison-free technology to be used in areas where, until now, only catalytic Ex sensors have been used.
Various monitoring possibilities
- Thanks to the combination of innovative infrared technology and the latest electrochemical Dräger XXS miniature sensors, this 1-to-6 gas detector reliably detects explosive, combustible and harmful concentrations of O2, Cl2, CO, CO2, H2, H2S, HCN, NH3, NO, NO2, PH3, SO2, O3, Amine, Odorant, COCl2 and organic vapors. With the PC software Dräger CC-Vision, the sensors can easily be exchanged, calibrated or converted to meet the needs of different applications.
- An optional external pump which can be operated with hoses up to 30 m or 98 ft. in length is the perfect solution for pre-entry measurements in tanks or pipelines. To monitor entire areas, the gas detector Drager X-am 5600 can be used in combination with the innovative air monitor Drager X-zone 5000.
Suitable for Ex-Zone 0
- The small and reliable gas detector is suitable for use in areas classified as zone 0, which are areas where explosive atmospheres are always to be expected.
- In combination with the Drager X-zone 5000 the gas detector can be used for various area monitoring applications. Up to 25 Drager X-zone 5000 units can be automatically interconnected to form a wireless fenceline. This interconnection of the area monitoring devices allows for the fast securing of larger areas, e.g. pipelines or industrial tanks – even within the scope of industrial shutdowns.