As the world’s most popular and widely used zero-maintenance gas detector, the GasAlertClip Extreme 3 offers continuous, reliable protection. Available in two year or three year versions, this single gas detector requires no calibration, sensor replacement, battery replacement, or battery charging. Compatible with the MicroDock II automatic test system, the simplicity of the GasAlertClip Extreme combined with minimal training requirements and negligible maintenance costs, make the GasAlertClip Extreme one of the most cost-effective PPE solutions for facility workers and on-site contractors.
The GasAlertClip Extreme 3 provides three years of protection from H2S or CO, the water-resistant GasAlertClip Extreme 3 has a built-in concussion-proof boot and is ideal for amphibious operations and high-moisture environments.
Equipped with two alarm levels and an internal vibrator, the GasAlertClip Extreme 3 now features four visual LEDs, and a high-output audible alarm. The large, alphanumeric display provides instant notification of gas alarms, test status, life remaining (months then days then hours) and peak (maximum) exposures encountered.
Despite being loaded with features, the GasAlertClip Extreme 3 is compact and light, which makes it comfortable to wear. Clip it to your lapel, pocket, belt or hardhat for unequalled protection.
Units come ready for use; complete with integral water-resistant IP 66/67 concussion-proof housing, sensor, stainless steel alligator belt clip, test cap and instructions.
GasAlertClip Extreme 3 Features
- Maintenance-free 3 years of protection with no sensor or battery replacement, no calibration, no downtime
- Compact (1.1 x 2.0 x 3.2 in. / 28 x 50 x 81 mm) and lightweight (2.7 oz. / 76 g)
- Automatic event logging records 10 most recent alarm events that can be downloaded via built-in IR COM port to a printer, computer or MicroDock II docking station module
- Built-in concussion-proof boot
- Peak alarm and the time elapsed since the exposure
- 95 dB tone (typical) and bright, quad-LED indication on alarm
- Internal vibrator alarm
- Rugged, IP 66/67 highly water-resistant design
- Full function self-test of audible/visual and vibrator alarms, integrity of sensor, battery and circuitry
- Three year warranty (life of instrument) including sensors