MX6 iBrid can detect 1 to 6 gases simultaneously, option with 24 sensors below:
- Combustible Gases: LEL (Pentane), LEL (Methane), CH 4 IR (0-100% vol.), CH 4 (0-5%), Hydrocarbons IR (0-100% LEL)
- Volatile Organic Compounds: PID
- Toxic Gases: H2S, O2, NO2, CO, CO/H2S, NH3, Cl2, ClO2, PH3, CO High, SO2, HCl, HCN, H2, PH3 High, NO, CO/H2 low interference, CO2 IR
MX6 iBrid Gas Detector
Get ready to see hazardous levels of oxygen, toxic and combustible gas, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) like never before.
- 1-6 Gas monitor
- Full-color LCD display
- 24 Sensor options including PID and IR
- iNet ® Ready and Docking Station™ compatible
Get ready to see hazardous levels of oxygen, toxic and combustible gas, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) like never before. The MX6 iBrid® is more than an intelligent hybrid of Industrial Scientific’s best monitoring technologies. It’s the first gas monitor to feature a full-color LCD display screen.
The display improves safety with clear readings in low light, bright light or anywhere in between. Whether the work is outside, inside or underground, it’s easy to see what gas hazards lurk in the immediate work environment. And a color display is more than eye-catching. It allows the user to step through instrument settings and functions with an intuitive menu and the instrument’s five-way navigation button. It even supports the option of on-board graphing for easily interpreted direct readings and recorded data.
Plus, the MX6 iBrid is our most rugged instrument ever. It carries a lifetime warranty and is fully compatible with our DSX™ Docking Stationand iNet® Instrument Network.