- RDLY series pressure transmitter is used to monitor pressure for liquied and air. Its electric wire is 2-wire. The transmitter can be widely used for oil tankers, oil field.
RDLY Tech. Spec.
- Power: DC24V (+/-25%~30%)
- Output signal: 4~20mA
- Ambient temperature: -25~+70oC
- Ex marking: Exia CT6
- Shell material: stainless steel, aluminum alloy
- Accurancy class: 0.5
- Working: 2wires
- Accuracy: 0.5%FS
- Overloading capacity: 2 times range
- Shell protection class: IP56 (RDLY-1/1a/1d/2a/2b/3a) / IP68 (RDLY-S/S-3/S-3HT/S-4HT)
- Enviromental temp.: -25~+70oC
- Relative humidity: (10~95%)