- According the latest rule of IMO, electronic inclinometer, installed on or after 1 July 2015, is not only comply with the rule of IMO A.694 (17) & MSC191 79 , but also comply with MSC.363(92).
- The RDYB-510 Marine Electronic Inclinometer may be used for real-time display the actual heel angle of the ship, so that the crew to assess the dynamic situation of the ship. And the heel information stored in the VDR is to be available for marine casualty investigation in the event of a maritime
- The device is vertically mounted on the upper of front wall or rear wall in wheelhouse, the position should be vertical, and as close as possible to the center axis line of ship.
- The RDYB-510 Marine Electronic Inclinometer is installed in wheelhouse. When the ship hull heels, the inclined sensor installed in EIM send the heel angle single to CPU. After the single is calculated, the current actual heel angle, roll amplitude and roll period of the ship can be displayed. The positive and negative direction of heel angle (zero is used as the basic value) can be displayed at the same time. The relate information, such as actual heel angle, device position, alarm signal, etc can be transmitted to VDR, BAS and external systems through communication interfaces and output contacts. And the EIM can be acknowledged and silenced by control single from external systems.
- LR type approval
- CCS type approval (in the process of application)
Technical specification (Download Catalog)