Protect workers from the threat of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in the workplace and observe conditions remotely from a central command station with this compact, wireless monitor. The ToxiRAE Pro PID’s next-generation sensor can detect over 300 VOCs and uses a built-in on-board library of 190 correction factors to automatically read gases in equivalent units. Reliable, rugged, and intrinsically safe, the ToxiRAE Pro PID can be easily attached to workers’ uniforms, and also provides a man-down alarm. It all adds up to better visibility and faster incident response in a variety of conditions.
- Compact, personal wireless monitor
- PID sensor accurately monitors over 300 VOCs
- Built-in library of 190 correction factors for automatic reading in equivalent units
- 5-way local and remote wireless alarm
- Water-, dust-, and shock-resistant
- Built-in man down alarm
- Fully automatic bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE2
- Environmental Cleanups/ Remediation
- Hazmat Response
- Plant Shutdown & Turn-Around
- Worker Exposure
- Durable alligator clip allows the PID to clip easily to clothing or belt.
- The protective rubberized concussion-proof boot saves the unit from spills and falls common to every worksite.
- Charging cradle and PC communication cable are included, allowing easy download of information.
- ProRAE Studio software lets users easily retrieve and manage logged data to maintain OSHA compliance.