Xgard Bright: now available with MPS technology
Meet the next generation of flammable gas detection.
Xgard Bright is a versatile platform offering flammable and toxic gas detection and oxygen monitoring, while providing ease of operation and reduced installation costs.
Providing analogue 4-20mA and RS-485 Modbus signals as standard, Xgard Bright comes with an Alarm and Fault relay as standard as well as optional HART communications.
Lowering the cost of installation, the 4-wire addressable implementation drastically reduces cabling requirements. The large OLED display allows users to easily work with Xgard Bright during install, calibration and routine maintenance without the need to open the housing.
The Xgard Bright is now available with MPS (Molecular Property Spectometer™) technology.
Wide range of new gases and sensor types are now available and have been added to the configurator.
If you cannot see your gas or range required, please contact Crowcon to discuss options
This flameproof (Exd) detector is housed within our high-grade aluminium alloy case. Certifications include gas and dust approvals for ATEX and IECEX with UL gas certification in progress.
Meet the next generation of flammable gas detection
The Xgard Bright is now available with MPS (Molecular Property Spectrometer™) technology
- Sensor Poisoning is solved
- Calibration is over
- TrueLEL™ multi-gas accuracy
- Hydrogen ready
- Flammable and toxic gas detection and oxygen monitoring – Reducing training requirements across sites
- Choice of M20 or ½”NPT connection – Supports multiple site requirements
- Low power requirement (~3W max) – Reducing site-wide power consumption
- IP65 or IP66 rating (with weatherproof cap) – Allows use in areas subject to regular wash downs or in exposed environments
Ease of installation and operation:
- Addressable – Drastically reduces the amount of cabling needed for multi-point installations
- Local display – Delivers gas level indication, status and supports maintenance routines
- Non-intrusive calibration – Removes the need to open the cover for calibration
- Plug in type terminal blocks: Making wiring quick and easy reducing installation costs
- Configuration via magnetic key – Reducing the amount of time operators spend in a hazardous area
Building on over 50 years of gas expertise, Crowcon is pioneering advanced molecular property spectrometer (MPS™) sensor technology that detects and accurately identifies 15 different flammable gases in one device
There are no reviews yet.